Paid Media Senior Executive
We are looking for an experienced Senior Paid Media Executive to join our growing digital team in Colchester, Essex.
The candidate will have a proven track record of running successful paid campaigns, with experience working with clients and people at different levels. As a Senior Paid Media Executive, you will strive to understand your clients’ objectives and any challenges that they face, whilst continuously optimising performance and brainstorming new ways to help them drive their business forward.
Managing and implementing paid media projects will be your bread and butter, consistently smashing client expectations and delivering outstanding results. It will be your responsibility to ensure best-in-class digital marketing techniques are being implemented for every client, generating positive results and reaching targets.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any experienced individuals looking to further their career or use their in-depth paid media skills on a wide range of client campaigns from a number of industries.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Senior Paid Media Executive, you will be part of a tightly-knit team. Your duties will include:
- Hands-on creation and optimisation of strategies
- Implementation of strategies for a range of clients, working to drive results specific to each individual client
- Daily management of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google Adwords advertising campaigns to drive positive results
- Reporting and presenting weekly KPIs and insights for high profile clients, alongside reviewing reports for other paid media clients
- Consistent analysis and campaign check-ins, assisting other members of the team with optimisation
- Generating ideas of how to improve performance, utilising A/B testing methodologies
- Leading a team of executives and sharing knowledge
- Managing clients – including their expectations
- Supporting the production of proposals and scope of works
To be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Proven record of delivering successful paid media campaigns
- Experience setting up and managing paid media campaigns across a range of platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Google Ads and LinkedIn
- Be proficient in using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other CRO and data tracking tools
- Ability to analyse and improve campaign results
- Best-in-class reporting skills, including outstanding written and verbal communication
- Outstanding organisational and time-keeping skills
- The ability to manage and drive results from a team
- Willingness to learn, ready to achieve new goals and strive to perform their best
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
- Commercial awareness to support business growth
Benefits of joining our team
- Regular team breakfasts
- Team-building activities and social events
- Free car parking and accessible bus routes
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 9am-5pm office hours, with one hour allocated for lunch
Enough about what we require from you, here’s some information on us.
We are a digital agency, established in 2017 by an ex-Hootsuite employee looking to build a team of eCommerce experts specialising in performance marketing and value creation. We create scalable campaigns designed to fill a client’s pipeline, from helping to implement sophisticated tracking and targeting capabilities to building end-to-end performance marketing strategies.
We work with a growing number of industry-leading clients, including an independent men’s footwear brand, a sports-based YouTube channel with over 350,000 subscribers and a local cocktail brand – no two days at Ventura HQ are ever the same!
At Ventura, we give you the space to stand out as an individual. You will be an integral part of the team, expected to deliver results and understand each client as an individual business with its own goals and targets.
The marketing landscape is constantly changing, and Ventura is right at its centre.EMAIL US